Egg Farmers at Stampede



Egg Farmers



Emotional Eating & Cravings

Ormie wants a cookie

Saturday, February 9, 2013

A Zero Fat Gift of Love and Melatonin!!

A Zero Fat Gift of Love and Melatonin that Can Benefit a Doggie that is less Fortunate! 


Part of Proceeds of the Book Puchased Through Beth Castle go to Vet Bills for Doggies!

Wow, a great valentines gift!! A gift of love and laugher and healthy melatonin! Zero Fat!! and Packed Full of Life! Part of the proceeds to benefit a less fortunate doggie! let me know if you would like to make a difference!

Hey, I have spent the past 6 months living at the emergency Vet with all three of my dogs. I can't imagine not having vet insurance.

My great idea is to have part of the proceeds of this book sale I sell go to a dog vet bills that their family cannot... afford to treat them. Our past 6 months was about $9500 of which $3000 was not covered. I can't imagine having to make that decision that I cannot bare. I had to make a decision when I was 16 and it has affected me to this day and altered my life. Help give a gift of love and laughter and help a doggie! Charmaine Hammond and I are totally going over the fine details! email or call me at ecastle@shaw.ca or 403-680-7200 so we can get this started!!

Get the kids involved. We need to change from too many sweets anyway. Make a difference! Thank you for all of your help should you choose. Doggie Licks!

I can't wait for the Movie to follow. It will be amazing.